Monday, October 15, 2007

Disneyland, BANGARANG!






I have met some really fun, cool, and genuinely nice people at LMU. At first I thought that the one hard thing about going to college in Los Angeles is that the people are going to be really rich, stuck up, and inconsiderate. You know what they say when you assume....anyway I was totally wrong. Everyone I have met and have become friends with are really great people, of coarse there are still probably those mean people out there but I haven't seen them. Anyway, Bree, Mallory, and Kathleen are three really fun girls that I met on the First Year Retreat. This weekend for Bree's 18th birthday we went to Disneyland and had a blast. We left LMU in a Limo, ate at a wonderful breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen, took pictures with Peter Pan, Aladdin, Pluto, Goofy, Chip and Dale the chipmunks, and many other fun characters. We wen't on the Dumbo ride, Star Wars ride, Farris Wheel, Nightmare Before Christmas haunted house, and many other really cool attractions. The entire day was so much fun. We got back from Disneyland at around 10:00 p.m and we drove back in the Limo also. Disneyland is only about 45 minutes away from campus so it is a place that many students go to for a fun weekend. I have been writing so much these past few days for essays and midterms so that is why this post is really short and boring but I just wanted to let you know about my first time to go to disney land.

No comments: